Eastway will offer you opportunities to decide if you want to work. Employment groups operate as part of our Community Group Work provision. If you want a job Eastway will offer you a Job Coach who will help you to:
- Create a ‘Customised Profile’.
- Understand about a working life.
- Find out what you are good at.
- Meet people who you might work for.
- Visit different places where you may work.
- Have ‘work trials’ to see if a job suits you.
- Fill out application forms.
- Support you at interviews.
An Eastway Job Coach can continue to support you during your job if you need it, or we can refer you to an Employment Agency.